Pirates without Borders would like to invite you to the ordinary Pirate Assembly in Prague on Saturday 28th February. The venue is the Head Quarter of the Czech Pirate Party.
The address is:
Praha 3 – Žižkov
We will start with the assembly at 1PM CET.
Please send any motions to firstname.lastname@example.org until February 13, 2015 at the latest.
Follow the link to see the Agenda.
The definite agenda will be published on February 14, 2015 and sent by e-mail. Further details, including leisure programme, will also be sent by e-mail.
We plan to have the following programm for the PA Weekend:
Friday, Febraury 27th
- 7pm international social event, location Restaurant & Café Hybernia, Hybernská 1033/7, 110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město
Saturday, February 28th
- 12am Accreditation, building up, at the PP-CZ Head Quarter
- 1pm Begin of the Pirate Assembly, at the PP-CZ Head Quarter
- 2:30pm Begin of the Pirate Academy Part, at the PP-CZ Head Quarter, held by Christian Reidel on „Democracy in Pirate Movement“
- 8pm Dinner all together at meeting/dinner at La Republica, Na poříčí 12 in Prague
Sonday, March 1rst
- Cultural stuff, TBA
On behalf of the president of the assembly
Pirates without Borders
9000 St. Gallen
Some pictures of the venue: